Amba School for Excellence (ASE) strives to embody the spiritual principle that “Life is a journey of continuous learning”. Our faculty, who range in experience from recent graduates to seasoned teachers, all share this spirit of Life-long learning. ASE is blessed with a youthful, dedicated, disciplined and innovative faculty – each contributing to the ongoing creation of a joyful and dynamic learning environment.
Our faculty has backgrounds in PTC and B.ed degrees. We encourage them to use Active Learning Methodology (ALM) and the Play-Way method for teaching. At the beginning of our ASE school year, the team participates in a 7-day Teacher Training program which surveys modern teaching techniques of:
- Understanding Child Psychology
- Joyful Learning
- Multiple Intelligence (MI)
- Classroom Dynamics
- Team Building
The staff assimilates variety of these teaching techniques, implementing them directly in the classrooms. This openness towards learning a variety of modern educational techniques brings them personal joy and a sense of job satisfaction which, in turn, directly benefits the students by creating a joyful, colorful and productive learning environment.
ASE faculty continues it’s creative journey of implementing MI & ALM in our Gujarati Medium School, likely making ASE the first School of its kind.
Another unique element adding to ASE’s culture is student-faculty interaction through participation during the weekends in out of school activities taking place in Simandhar City. The casual, playful interchange of thoughts that occur in these weekend activities allow our faculties to know and serve students with personal touch & attention during the school week, exponentially deepening the teacher-student learning and growth bond.
The Faculty's Vision for Amba School
The below collection of vision statements was the result of a vision workshop excercise conducted amongst all staff at the very start of the schools opening in the year 2009-10
- May our Mission be to fulfill the vision of Dadashri,
- May we fulfill Dadashri's vision that our school becomes like Nalanda Vidhyapith,
- May our teachers continuously strive to serve the full development of each student with profound understanding, humility, and love,
- May we become inwardly subservient to our students, even as we outwardly share knowledge with them in creative, and active, and growth-stimulating ways,
- May our service increase our own youthfulness and humility - as servants to our children, may we continuously grow with our children,
- May we gain the inspirational qualities of Niruma - our spiritual role-model for love, joy, purity, positivity, flawless vision, courageous fearlessness, and supreme inner strength,
- May we rise ever higher in our thoughts, intents, speech, and behavior,
- May we support one another continuously, and vibrantly spread 'Dadashri's vibes in the whole world,
- Through us, through each of our small and great efforts, may Dadashri's Gnan spread to all the living beings of our world.
Personal message by Pujyashree for ASE Staff